Will Rhode, Director of Fixed Income at TABB Group will be Chairpersons opening remarks.
Will Rhode, will be on Panel discussion:
• Assessing how prepared the buy side is with the plumbing required for OTC derivatives clearing
• A trader perspective on what OTC clearing will do to pricing and liquidity
• Trading platform solutions to overcome buy side challenges
• Central clearing reduces counterparty risk not eliminate it: How should you address the residual risk
• Exploring the future and options for buy side post trade support
Clearing Is Evolving – Are You?
EMIR, Dodd Frank, Basel III, and the CSD Directive are some of the most sweeping financial reforms in living memory which have revolutionary impact on the post-trade landscape.
Complying with these new regulations and adapting to new initiatives will involve significant costs and challenges for all financial institutions –particularly those individuals responsible for clearing, collateral and network management, but at the same time this presents new opportunities for businesses able to help the market address these challenges.
Trade Tech Post Trade is the only conference that brings together senior representatives from clearing, collateral management and network management to address the pressing challenges facing the post-trade space and provide practical solutions to address these.
Why Must You Attend?
Alongside the excellent networking and benchmarking opportunities at Trade Tech Post Trade, delegates at this event will benefit from:
• Candid insights, direct from the regulators on the latest developments in post trade market structure
• Discovering the role that CCPs will play in determining the new post trade regime and how you need to work with them
• Evaluating post trade services and select the clearing partners your business needs, in a truly vendor-neutral environment
• Unlocking vital working capital with cutting edge collateral management solutions