TradeTech High Frequency, 24th April
• Larry Tabb, Founder & CEO at TABB Group will be a panelist discussing the value of HFT to the end investor, to markets and to the market players – a view from buy side.
• Will Rhode, Director of Fixed Income at TABB Group will be on the panel discussion Looking at the future of HFT in OTC swaps.
• Will Rhode will Chairman the closing remarks.
TradeTech Emerging Markets, 24th April
• Rebecca Healey, Senior Analyst at TABB Group will be a panelist evaluating opportunities in Brazil as the gateway to the Latin world evaluating opportunities in Brazil.
• Miranda Mizen, Principal at TABB Group will chairman on discussion Connect and trade Mexico.
• Miranda Mizen will be a panelist on discussion Partner selection in focus: finding the right broker for your EM needs.
TradeTech Europe day one, 25th April
• Larry Tabb will be a panelist discussing Survival of the fittest? Revamping your business to cope with the new post regulation trading environment: Reshaping market structure & finding enough of the right liquidity to bring value to the end investor.
• Larry Tabb will be a speaker on discussion regarding Disintermediation, specialisation and a shift of broker power? Debating the future role of the smaller brokers – how will regulation reshape the European broker landscape?
• Larry Tabb and Rebecca Healey will be on the Closed Door Buy Side Roundtable Discussions.
TradeTech Europe day two, 26th April
• Larry Tabb will be chairman on discussion Market Structure & Regulation Stream.
• Rebecca Healey will be chairman on discussion Hedge Fund Focus Stream.
• Will Rhode will be a speaker on discussion Assessing The Current State Of The European Options Market And Identifying What Will Lead To Greater Liquidity.
• Will Rhode will be a panelist on Panel: New Techniques for Effectively Implementing Cross-Asset Trading.