Join experts from TABB Group and FINCAD for a free webinar on Risk Measurement On-demand: Addressing Complexity, Volatility and Regulatory Uncertainty.
Calculating complex exposures on-demand is not only becoming a regulatory requirement but a more potent competitive differentiator. Margin requirements are moving from threshold to initial and variation margin, dramatically changing the capital efficiency of various products. Capital charges that are being added to an array of bank portfolio characteristics will lead to an increase in the cost of nearly every form of financing, whether it is exchange-traded or Over-the-Counter. Financial institutions need risk management tools for the new normal, including the proper technology to analyze the payout structure, financing costs and liquidity risks of complex instruments under various scenarios.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What are the new capital and collateral charges likely to be imposed
• What kind of timeline are we looking at
• What financial and operational risks are regulators going to focus on
• What infrastructure is required to manage these risk and reporting requirements
• What are the design considerations necessary within an analytics software platform
• How to calculate risk on positions and portfolios efficiently and on-demand
• How to set up a risk system that will evolve with changing instruments and conventions