The Electronic Trading market is rapidly changing as the volatility in the financial markets continues to impact firms' operating expenses and capital expenditures. Organisations are striving to manage increasing volumes of market data and the shift to more automated trading strategies, whilst simultaneously aiming to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
Interactive Data's Trading Solutions group invites you to join us for a complimentary electronic trading seminar focused on today's market data and trading infrastructure management challenges and opportunities.
Date: 2 October 2012
Time: 08:30 - 10:30 BST
Venue: The Andaz Hotel, Liverpool St, London
The agenda will include presentations from industry experts and practitioners and the topics will include:
- Trends and opportunities in the electronic trading landscape
- The impact of the BATS Chi-X merger
You will hear from the following speakers:
• Rebecca Healey, Senior Analyst, TABB Group.
• Jerry Avenell, Co-Head of Sales, BATS Chi-X Europe.
• Additional industry speakers will be announced shortly.
To register please email